Monday 22 September 2014

Fall/Winter Lip Care

This may seem like a pretty mundane post and especially for a Monday morning, but trust me, when you go to put on your matte lipstick for fall/winter this year, you will be thanking me! I suffer from really dry lips which makes wearing matte lipstick a bit of a chore, not only in putting it on but also in maintenance.  

As September crept around I've started to use three products that have really been saving the day when it comes to my matte, bold lip! 


I start off the night before by exfoliating my lips using Lushes lip scrub in the flavour popcorn! I honestly can not rave about this product more! Not only does it smell and taste (yes I said taste) amazing but it does a great job of removing all the dry and dead skin on my lips. It also comes in two other flavours, bubblegum and mint julips.

I then follow up with the Blistex relief cream and I leave this on all night! It calms the lips after all that scrubbing, leaving them soft and moisturised in the morning.  Before I start my make up the next day I throw on a bit of the vaseline lip balm in coco butter! This also smells amazing and just touches up the moisture in your lips beforehand.  When your make up is complete feel free to lather on that beautiful matte lipstick! 

Hope this was helpful! Xoxo
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12892521/?claim=t33f4bhecx2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. I love lush products! I'll have to try that one out haha
    I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD! I think your blog is great and I love reading it :)

    To see what to do just click on this link: http://heartofdan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    Danielle x

    ReplyDelete