Saturday 28 February 2015

Favourite Lip Product!


So after the dramatic and devastating moment when I realised I had misplaced my favourite MAC lipstick "Faux", I decided to stop wallowing in self pity and go out and buy myself a new lipstick. Not wanting to buy "Faux" again as there's still hope that it might turn up in one of my hand bags, I decided to go for something similar but different. I ended up purchasing "Brave" another raved about Mac lipstick and its matching lip liner "Dervish". 

I can honestly say I have never been more in love with lip products as I have been with these. The lipstick is just a shade lighter than "Faux" and a little bit more pink. The lip liner is the perfect match and some times when I'm going for a matte lip I just apply the lip liner. It really brightens the make up look and works just as well with a dark smokey eye as it does with a bight eyed look. 

These products have also helped with my over drawing lip skills. As they weren't to dark I could get away with slightly over drawing them which allowed me to perfect them day by day. I honestly cant rave about these products more and they're quickly diminishing *sad face*. One thing is for sure, when they do run out I will definitely be repurchasing them.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12892521/?claim=t33f4bhecx2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. That colour is gorgeous! I can see how it goes really well with the pencil too - great combination!

    would be great if you could check out my blog: http://hannah-lavender.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete