Thursday 26 February 2015

What's On My Face For Spring/Summer.

At the moment I've got those spring/summer feels as the weather is slightly starting to get a bit warmer and the sun is starting to peak out. I cant wait to start wearing bright and fresh make-up again. During the week I gave this fresh look a try and it got me even more excited for spring and summer! I cant wait to start wearing bright coloured lips again with neutral eyes and nice pops of colour with my blusher.
For this eye look I used my Charlotte Tilbury "Golden Goddess" eye shadow pallet along with Stilla's "Stay All Day" liquid eye liner in black, I also used benefits "They're Real" mascara and in my brows I used the Charlotte Tilbury eye brow pencil in the shade "Cara D". For my lips I  used Bourjois "Rouge Edition Velvet" in the colour Hot Pepper. On the rest of my face I wore Nars "Sheer Glow Foundation"  with their "Radiant Creamy Concealer" under my eyes and down the bridge of my nose. To contour I used Benefits "Hola" bronzer and for blush I broke out Nars "Orgasm". I was delighted with this over all look and I think I be wearing it a lot this spring/summer when I'm in the mood for a bold lip!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12892521/?claim=t33f4bhecx2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment