Sunday 17 July 2016

Apple Watch Love

Being a huge fan of Apple and I just couldn't justify not buying the watch. I had to have it. Well thats my excuse anyway...

But it definitely worth it! Because I like to run and exercise (and because it was the cheapest) I got myself the Apple Watch Sport! The silver watch d=face with the white strap was the one that I fancied the most. It  goes with most outfits which is brilliant! Eventually I'll look into getting different straps but for now I'll stick with the white.

I love the way the watch can be customised to what ever way you want it to look!
And especially when I'm out for a run I can customise the details it shows me, like my pace distance and heart rate!

The activity app is really handy too. I sit at a desk for work 39 hours out of the week so its nice to have something to remind me to get up and move around every so often! 

I like they way changing the straps is so easy as well! They can be switched up easily to match your activities for the day. Messages come through on the watch as well which is brilliant as I don't have to pull out my phone every time I get a message.

I would definitely recommend the watch to anybody interested in it or interested in Apple products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment