Thursday 14 July 2016

Winter Wedding Style

I recently attended my uncles wedding and by recently I mean in February. I was just so busy the last few months between completing the final months of my degree and starting a new job. Needless to say things have been a bit hectic but I'm back and going to try my very best to try keep posting regularly. So here we go!

This wedding was fairly fancy so I knew no ordinary dress would do! As it was a winter wedding I didn't have many options with colour etc so I had a look on boohoo, misguided and what not, but couldn't for the life of me find anything that took my fancy.

Eventually after looking around I reluctantly said I would have a look in Coast. And boy did I find a few nice, expensive dresses and by a few I mean wanted to buy the whole shop! I tried on a good few swing skirts and crop tops as they are all the rage at the moment! Unfortunately nothing fit quite right. I then found one beauty that mad me look so slim and cinched me in at the waist. It was a dream dress.




The dress was bought in Coast Debenhams Mahon Point. I can't remember the exact price but it was close to €210! After paying so much for my dress I was worried about getting the shoes and bag.. sorry did I was worried I meant dreading! but luckily I found the perfect pair of Black shoes to match the dress in New Look Opera Lane, they weren't breaking the bank at around €20 and I just got a simple black clutch in Debenhams. I was delighted with the way my hair, make up and tan tuned out too! All in all I felt the outfit came together nicely! Although it did manage to snow on the day, I think it made it even better!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12892521/?claim=t33f4bhecx2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment