Monday 18 July 2016

Summer Plans

I can't think of a better time to discuss summer plans than a gloomy monday morning, can you? Now when I say summer plans, I don't just mean where I plan to go on little trips, I mean what I plan to buy, where I plan to go and who I plan to do it with.  

First place I plan to go is Independence Music festival in cork! Only going for the saturday but it still will hopfully be a great day and night! After that weekend I plan to do two plog posts one for my outift and one of my make up! I must say I am actually very excited about the plans for my make up and cant wait to try out a few new things!

After Indie things will be quiet as I need to start saving for my weekend trip to London with the girls! So in the weeks between Indie and London I might be purchasing a few small things for my trip away, stocking up on beauty products, maybe a new suitcase for my travels and I will most definetly be planning outfits for our little trip!

When in London we plan on eating and shopping loads! We also have a trip planned to the Harry Potter Studios! Along with a most definte night out! I plan to do A LOT  of shopping too. Loads of outfit posts to come from that trip!

When I get home I plan to make a big purchase for college! The new Macbook! Sometimes it feels like too long to wait, but juding by everything I have planned for the rest of the summer months before I start college again, time will fly!!


No comments:

Post a Comment