Thursday 18 August 2016

A Weekend of London Outfits

I recently went to London with the girls for a weekend away! It was a brilliant weekend away! We did a lot of shopping and we went to the Harry Potter Studios, where the movies were filmed and created! It was a absolutely amazing!!

The first outfit I wore in London was a very simple crop top with high waist jeans and toms! I finished off the outfit with my green bomber jacket from Bershka that I'm wearing it with every outfit! The top and jeans are also from Bershka! I bought the toms in schuh last summer and the baseball hat is from TopShop which I actually bought on the Saturday!

Day 1.


My outfit for the second day was pretty much the same except for the top which I bough in Stradivarius. The handbag I was using was a brown leather bag from Topshop.
Day 2.
I managed to pick up a few new pieces of clothes for college and new make up!
They will be in blog posts to follow! So keep an eye out!



No comments:

Post a Comment