Monday 1 August 2016

Music Festival Make-Up

Over the recent bank holiday weekend I went to Independence music festival. I was a brilliant weekend! I went with a minimal festival make up look.



I wore my normal face make up but for eyes I used urban decay's half baked gold eye shadow from the Naked palette, I used that with Mac's fix + sprayed on the brush so I could pack it on heavily giving it a foil look. I then used a NYX lavender liquid eye liner to line my top eyelid. In my water line I use a NYX gold eye pencil and half baked under the eye too.

For my hair I just curled it with my Babyliss curling wand and pinned the front bits back at the top of my head. I sprayed hair spray in the top bits and added hair glitter from Topshop.
Outfit post will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment