Tuesday 16 August 2016

Independence Music Festival Outfit

Im back from my trip to London and thought I better get that festival outfit post up! So here it is!
Unfortunately I didn't actually get a good picture of my entire outfit on the day but I did manage to find a full length one somewhere! I kept it fairly casual on the day with just plain denim shorts and a crop top, styled with my purple hunters! I didn't really embrace the "festival hun" look apart from my make up really! But none the less heres my outfit 

I put on my green bomber jacket later that day too!
The striped crop tom was from Bershka along with the bomber jacket.
Denim shorts were French connection, last years stock but could still be in stores for the summer.
Wellies were purple Hunters and the belt was also a Bershka purchase.
I also wore my Rayban wayfarers.













Hope you like this laid back, comfortable festival look!
London outfit posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment